The Timeout Bags concept was formed by mum of two Alix Porter, a former Harvey Nichols Marketing Manager. Spotting a gap in the market for children's Travel Activity Packs at an affordable price, Alix followed her passion to provide engaging screen free travel activities for children of all ages.
WHO WE ARE
Timeout Bags are an online retailer, providing traditional activity packs for kids, crammed with books, toys, games, healthy snacks and much more. We provide a bespoke service for busy parents who value traditional parenting methods and screen free time.
WHAT'S IN A BAG
- - A 100% cotton eco-friendly drawstring bag.
- - 3 healthy handpicked travel snacks.
- - 10 activities, books, toys, crafts, games and puzzles.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Our reusable kids' bags are kind to the environment and are made from recyclable cotton, which is naturally soft and hypoallergenic. We aim to bring you a selection of the latest must-have snacks and products on the market today. Each bag represents fantastic value for money, where combined prices are unachievable independently. A portion of each bag sold is donated to UK based Charity 'Changing Faces'. In 2019 we gave 10% of our profits to charity - so you can feel good about what you buy.
THE WINNING FORMULA
An expanding range of tried and tested toys and activities designed to entertain children in a fun and educational way. Carefully selected snacks to energise, whilst on the go. Our bags can be used whilst travelling, or simply as a treat on arrival at your destination. The excitement of the bag should not wear off, as your child will want to explore their bag again once they arrive at their destination. Each bag is hand-picked according to your child's development group.
- Eco-friendly and gentle on skin.
- Handpicked and made to order.
- Handmade from 100% cotton, naturally soft and hypoallergenic.
- Reusable and washable not compromising upon quality.
- Value for money - unachievable at current market prices.
- Minimises screen time, to help improve behaviour and sleep patterns.
- Unisex fashion accessory with feel good factor.
- Supporting the national curriculum, engaging children in different ways.
- Tailored packs for children with special needs.
- Offering 'STEAM' educational qualities in support of the national curriculum.
- Portion of bag proceeds goes to charity.
- Develops children's palate for nutritious food by introducing new flavours.
- Continually updated product range creating new experiences.
- Supporting creativity and independent play, encouraging independence and inclusivity.
- Helping children learn to organise their time effectively and improve their focus and concentration.
- Cabin friendly and car seat compatible.
- Supporting local brands and businesses showcasing local farming enterprises within the UK.