Whether you're heading away for a long weekend or a few weeks abroad, there's no need to say goodbye to looking your best. Travel light and still feel like you've got all your beauty needs under control. Here's our jet-set list of what to pack to keep you looking radiant and energised, when you're away from home:
- Estée Lauder Nutritious Micro-Algae Purifying Cleaning Jelly: a cleansing gel that removes makeup particles and impurities and leaves skin feeling soft, supple and fresh.
- Foreo Luna Mini: a facial brush that channels T-Sonic™ pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing.
- St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower: an innovative self-tan lotion used in the shower to deliver a natural-looking, buildable glow.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Masks: a revolutionary treatment mask for fresh, youthful-looking eyes.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: fills in fine lines and pores instantly to give a flawless finish.
- Prospector Co Compressed Towel Tablets: expandable cotton face towels.
- Skin Republic caviar and COQ10 face mask: facial mask drenched in an intensive recovery serum for nourished looking skin.
- Starskin 7-second morning mask 7-in-1 miracle skin mask pads: a new generation beauty innovation that delivers instant results.